Accident Request Form

Police reports may only be released to authorized parties and according to State law. There are reports involving certain types of crimes that cannot be released to anyone except to the district attorneys or law enforcement agencies.

To obtain a copy of your police report, you must be:

  • A victim or a named party to the case.
  • An attorney, an authorized agent, or insurance representative. An attorney or authorized agent must include a signed authorization from the involved party. An authorized agent must also include a copy of the involved party’s identification. An insurance representative should reference the name of the insurance company and the insured party’s information.

Note: The Records Division is located in the Police Department at 388 88th Street, Broadmoor CA 94015. You may obtain help in person by entering the building through the Police Lobby (Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm). To contact police personnel after hours or if the lobby is closed for business, there is a yellow call box to the left of the lobby door that will connect you directly to the police dispatch center.

Fields marked with * are required.

reCAPTCHA is required.